Thursday, January 31, 2008

Little known fact

I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC
I'M A SAP
I CAN'T HELP IT
AND IT'S SOMETHING I LIKE ABOUT ME ... SO I'M GONNA SHARE MY LATEST FASCINATION WITH ANYONE WHO MIGHT READ THIS...

JENNIFER NETTLES IS INCREDIBLE...CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO (THE SONG ROCKS..I MAY WANT TO SING THIS IN A CABARET OR SOMETHING)





Sugarland Tour Dates     Sugarland Merchandise     Official Sugarland Website

1 comment:

Franksaga said...

Glad you're out of the closet about liking country music. I don't know much about the current crop, but I'm a fan of classic country: Patsy Cline (the Queen!), Willie Nelson, Emmy Lou Harris, Dolly Parton (actually her newish album "The Grass Is Blue" is pretty terrific).
Re: freelancing. I've had exactly 3 paying jobs in my life: clerking in the family drug store (ugh!), acting and directing in a summer theater in '70, teaching. Love them regular paychecks. The only thing I've done freelance is writing (and it's been a while since I've tried to get something published). This is all by way of saying, I admire your COURAGE!
Frank K.