Wednesday, January 30, 2008

In The Beginning

In the beginning, God created the Heaven and the Earth. And the Earth was without form and void. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light." And there was light....

Anddddd there was my blog...it's humble beginnings...as is the beginning of my new journey into the world of freelance consulting....ughhhh

So you may be wondering...why now? what makes you blog now...so far behind the times...i will tell you:

My wonderful friend Marcy is in China this week and she is blogging her little heart out...and I wanted to comment on one of her pictures and in the process of that..i fell into the blogger abyss. No blogger or google id and you get lost (well not really but it certainly sounds more entertaining than "because I felt like it")...anyway...that's my story and i'm sticking to it...I have decided to begin this blog on my work and my life...since both go together these days, i need some outlet to rant...cause working and living like this ain't easy.

In conclusion...I really can't be doing this right now, i'm at my client's office and i should be doing some work...I just wanted to get this going...hopefully it will continue and you will all be amused by my wonderous ramblings :)

Have a great day!!!!!

No comments: